Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Batch Spec progress + How to link to TCK test bundle ?

Bill,

Thanks for the details in the response..so the TCK needs to be on eclipse.org but the results can be stored wherever..got it.

I'd included the TCK as both a .zip and .tar.gz .... I can eliminate the latter if that makes it more consistent with other projects.
Also I can respin with the new license easily enough.

Getting there on the download...it took me awhile to figure out the right scp command, something like:

scp jakarta.batch.official.tck-1.0.2.zip skurz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/downloads/jakartabatch

and now just trying to figure out the Wiki.

But I'm on the right track. When I think it's ready, hopefully tomorrow, I"ll `@` notify you on the GitHub PR...

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Compute Grid
Development and Level 3 Team Lead
http://www.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/WP102544
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Bill Shannon ---07/23/2019 06:02:00 PM---Scott, I think I answered most of your questions in my earliBill Shannon ---07/23/2019 06:02:00 PM---Scott, I think I answered most of your questions in my earlier email, but let me know if you still h