Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Draft PRs for releases due Friday, July 19th

I did update the JESP ops guide to detail the two PRs:

And now I have also updated the wiki page with this info as well:

I’ll take a stab at updating the PR template to indicate the two PR requirements and what should go into each.