Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Merging EE4J_8 branch into Jakarta EE 8 branch (master)

Hi,

It depends on what Jakarta EE 9 will turn out to be of course. If Jakarta EE 9 is only the package change, then projects who have started to use master for new (API) development wouldn't be able to use their master for Jakarta EE 9.

For Jakarta Authentication, Jakarta Authotization, Jakarta Security, Jakarta Interceptors and Jakarta _expression_ Language I used master, as no API development had started there. Mojarra (Jakarta Faces), did use master for new development.

Kind regards,
Arjan