[jakartaee-platform-dev] Platform Call today (Feb 21)

Hi,

I am traveling, so I won't be able to join the call.
As far as I know, Tanja is out as well, so it would be great if some of you that have the host code could claim host and let people in from the waiting room.

i will try to connect, but inflight wifi is usually not to be trusted...

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top