Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Today's Monthly Architecture call

The recording has been uploaded to the Jakarta EE YouTube Channel.
See the meeting minutes for the link:

https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/minutes/2023/2023-02-07.html

Ivar

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 11:16 PM Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I hope you found today's talk about Virtual Threads useful. I know that I did. I have added the following to the meeting minutes:

Alan and Ron spoke to selected slides from this deck. During the meeting, Ron provided this link to a recording of a complete presentation of the deck at Devoxx BE – here.

Once Ivar has posted the recording, we should have all the material available for review.

Cheers,

-- Ed Bratt