Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Today's Monthly Architecture call

Hi,

I hope you found today's talk about Virtual Threads useful. I know that I did. I have added the following to the meeting minutes:

Alan and Ron spoke to selected slides from this deck. During the meeting, Ron provided this link to a recording of a complete presentation of the deck at Devoxx BE – here.

Once Ivar has posted the recording, we should have all the material available for review.

Cheers,

-- Ed Bratt

Back to the top