Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Core profile as its own top level org

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 4:39 PM Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That would be an extreme outcome. What we meant was to revert back to an open source org without the specification working group style of process. There are too many points of friction for the little IP gain.

Admittedly IP laws and such is not where my expertise lies, but without a specification working group, or a specification style process, I thought it would not be feasible to have multiple implementations of an API. But I could well be completely wrong there.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top