Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] module-info tests

Theoretically that is true, but we are not requiring that JPMS be used in EE containers, so the signature tests would not validate that level of visibility. The other general issue is that one can always choose to not use modules, and so everything is visible.

Certainly for EE10 having public classes in an API jar that are meant to be internal will fail the signature tests.