Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Running TCK

Hi Mark,

Thanks for pointing at this. To add more, in the SAAJ [1]/JAXWS TCK[2] there also is a support for running the TCK on Tomcat, which works well. There is a support for running the JAX-RS TCK [3]  on top of Tomcat in the TCK as well, but for this JAX-RS case, It was used between JAX-RS 1.1 and JAX-RS 2.0 release dates, so I am not sure how up-to-date that is.

Thanks,

Jan

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/install/saaj/bin/xml/impl/tomcat

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/install/jaxws/bin/xml/impl/tomcat