Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Java EE Guardians Statement on Oracle/Eclipse Agreement

I'll chime in, and I'll keep it brief:

* I would prefer a "big-bang" approach to package renaming.

* I would prefer to have a release with new functionality sooner rather than later.

* I would like Microprofile to merge with Jakarta EE. In a way this already happened, since most modern Java EE implementations also implement Microprofile.

My 2 cents.

David