Re: [jakartabatch-dev] Batch TCK discussion continued - Junit 5, Arquillian, etc.

+1 there is no real adopted alternative to arquillian so reaching portability and integration easiness with per test app (archive) it looks a good move. Junit 5 or 4 is no more important technically IMO so let's use 5 if we can to encourage contrib to tck themselved.