Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Michael Minella ---08/18/2020 01:57:39 PM---David, When the Spring team moved from Jira to Github IssMichael Minella ---08/18/2020 01:57:39 PM---David, When the Spring team moved from Jira to Github Issues, we turned off notifications for our pr

From: Michael Minella <mminella@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: jakartabatch developer discussions <jakartabatch-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/18/2020 01:57 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartabatch-dev] More batch issues...
Sent by: jakartabatch-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

David,

When the Spring team moved from Jira to Github Issues, we turned off notifications for our projects to prevent the kind of spamming that is occuring right now with this migration. Going forward, if you do this again (either for batch or any other project), please turn off notifications to prevent spamming all of our project followers.

Thanks,
Michael Minella