[jakartabatch-dev] More batch issues...

I recently moved all the old bugzilla JSR-352 issues into eclipse-334j/batch-api.

We also had an IBM-internal list of things we'd meant to do something about, think about some more, or, in some cases, we just never got around to opening a bugzilla issue.

In the interest of getting everything on the table, I'm going to go ahead and open issues for those items too.

My apologizes if there are duplicates in there...  also sorry about all the emails if you got notified about them all..

David Follis
follis@xxxxxxxxxx
(845)-435-5462

Back to the top