Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for arjan tijms ---05/07/2020 10:48:54 AM---Hi, We're slowly getting up to speed with GlassFish 6, but ararjan tijms ---05/07/2020 10:48:54 AM---Hi, We're slowly getting up to speed with GlassFish 6, but are now blocked on

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jakartabatch-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>, Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/07/2020 10:48 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re-staging Batch

Hi,

We're slowly getting up to speed with GlassFish 6, but are now blocked on the batch API jar containing an illegal OSGI manifest.

Gaurav did a PR for this today to fix this:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/pull/30

Would be great if someone could merge it, and then stage a new version of the jar.

Thx!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top