Re: [jakartabatch-dev] New Contributor

Thanks Scott,

Would go through the list and links you posted and find out where the areas where I can start contributing to.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 11:25 PM Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Omos,

Thanks for your interest in Jakarta Batch.

At the moment we're in good shape to finish up EE 9 and are also trying to transition to get the project in shape to add new function post- EE 9.

So while this could be a tough time to jump into the project we still do have some ideas posted at https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/wiki/Ways-To-Contribute if any of these match your skills and/or interests.

You'll see some of these "organizational" areas like:

* checkstyle / formatting
* CI/CD / build release pipeline
* website

* TCK refactoring - (next step is to review and comment on the ideas Romain put out there: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartabatch-dev/msg00070.html)

Though this isn't detailed to the point that you could just read that go start implementing; some of that would need discussion on the list to agree to some direction first.

After we complete EE 9,
we should be ready to start adding new function, new TCK tests, etc.

Hope to hear more from you,
Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Omos Aziegbe ---04/08/2020 08:53:38 AM---Hi All, I just signed up to this mailing list as a new contrOmos Aziegbe ---04/08/2020 08:53:38 AM---Hi All, I just signed up to this mailing list as a new contributor. As a