Re: [jakartabatch-dev] How to contribute

Hi Ehsan,

Thanks for your interest and for volunteering, sounds like you have some good experience !

I think we are moving along on most of the EE 9 items and don't need too much help there.

If asciidoc and its plugin happens to be something you're familiar with or interested in, there's this bug: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/issues/23
--

Besides that we're generally trying to get the project in shape to add new function post- EE 9.

As far as the TCK refactoring thread, I think the next step is to review and comment on the ideas Romain put out there: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartabatch-dev/msg00070.html

There are other areas we need help in: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/wiki/Ways-To-Contribute
* checkstyle
* CI/CD / build release pipeline
* website

But those last two are pretty vague descriptions.. I wouldn't think of them as "these are good ideas for someone new to the project to pick up"....UNLESS, this was something you were especiallyfamiliar with and/or interested in.
--

But once we get past EE 9 and have more of this settled, we should be ready to start adding new function, new TCK tests, etc.

Hope we can find something to grab your interest.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam ---04/07/2020 08:44:56 AM---Hi Guys I'm interested and have enough free time toEhsan Zaery Moghaddam ---04/07/2020 08:44:56 AM---Hi Guys I'm interested and have enough free time to contribute to the project. I'm