[jakartabatch-dev] How to contribute

Hi Guys

I'm interested and have enough free time to contribute to the project. I'm a committer of JSON-B Yasson implementation and I've done some minor contributions to JSON-B spec too. Besides that I'm part of the MicroShed project, developing tools around MicroProfile specs. The outline previously sent by Scott to the mailing list gives a good overview about what needs to be done and I'm wondering in which area you need help right now. I can do the spec review and cleanup as well as TCK related stuff (of course if the final decision about the way the TCK should be converted/implemented is made).

Just let me know how can I be helpful.

Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam
Java Developer

Back to the top