[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Elections - Updated Candidate Announcement

Dear All,

Due to an internal error, the bios for Scott Stark and Jeff Beck were incorrectly attached to our previous communication.  Please find the correct candidate list along with the link to their respective bios in the table below.

Committee

Enterprise Members

Participant Members

Committer Members

Steering Committee

Reza Rahman (Microsoft)

Zhao Xin (Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co)

Jun Qian (Primeton Information Technologies)

Marcin Kruglik (London Jamocha Community)

N/A

Specification Committee

Zhai Luchao (Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co)

Jun Qian (Primeton Information Technologies)

Edward Burns (Microsoft)

Marcelo Ancelmo (London Jamocha Community)

Werner Keil

Marketing & Brand Committee

Reza Rahman (Microsoft)

Zhao Xin (Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co)

Eric Meng (Primeton Information Technologies)

N/A

Otavio Santana

Additionally, we would like to inform that the ballots have been delivered to all Enterprise Members. Please check your spam folder in case you have not received the ballots.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Zahra
--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.