[jakarta.ee-spec] Code for generating jakartaee-platform/namespace/dependencies.json

I think I asked this before, but I can’t find the answer, so what code was used to generate the jakartaee-platform/namespace/dependencies.json file?

The reason being is that there is something wrong. For example, the classes in the jakarta.ejb-api.jar
artifact list classes from jakarta.xml.rpc-api.jar such as javax.xml.rpc.handler.MessageContext rather than showing these as being referenced. For some reason the actual class referencing javax.xml.rpc.handler.MessageContext, which is javax.ejb.SessionContext, does not show this reference.

Back to the top