[jakarta.ee-community] Open Community for Java 2024 program is available!

Hello dear Community ,

We're excited to announce that the program for Open Community for Java (OCJ) at OCX 2024 is now available! Join us in Mainz, Germany, on 22-24 October for an exciting event featuring an outstanding lineup of speakers and an enriching program of tutorials and sessions. As valued members of the Eclipse community, we can't wait to see you there!

The Open Community for Java program will cover key topics around open source enterprise Java, including open Java runtimes, enterprise Java standards, cloud platforms, and more.

Register Now for OCX 2024!

Register now to secure your spot and take advantage of the best rates by registering before 20 July 2024

Register for OCX 2024

Spread the Word with Our Marketing Toolkit

Help us spread the word with this Marketing Toolkit, which includes social media graphics and posts, and a virtual background.

Your support and participation are crucial in making OCX 2024 an inclusive and enjoyable event for all. Let's come together to celebrate community, innovation, and collaboration!

Warm regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradović

Sr. Manager, Java Programs | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top