Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 11 Canonical Deck

I'm considering the deck finalized for now: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ohinS4JaDSEjsoFLYeyVOsBii_A-4sRf. I'll try to record the video next weekend if time permits.

On 6/23/2024 4:23 PM, Reza Rahman wrote:

I've now taken a stab at adding speaker notes: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlSoTwbDM7bzgpcBqSlyC6FtH4F58g?e=eUFlP7. Sorry for the delay. I have been a bit tied up with the Jakarta Starter and Cargo Tracker.

Can you kindly take a look? I'd like to finalize this by next weekend and put out an example recording on my YouTube (I'll link that recording in the speaker notes when done).