[jakarta.ee-community] JakartaOne Livstream 2020 Dec 8th

Hello Jakarta EE and MicroProfile communities!

I am hoping you are all well aware about the event next week and you have registered already! If not here is the opportunity to do so.

Website

I invite you to visit JakartaOne Livestream 2020 website and find out details about the event!

Registration

Please register today for the event ahead of time using this link: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/jakartaonelivestream_dec8 . The recommended browser for the crowdcast platform is Chrome.

Celebrating with a cake!!

Similar to a Jakarta EE 9 Milestone celebration, we would LOVE if you join the celebration of the Jakarta EE 9 release with a cake and allow yourself to be creative with it. Send us your pictures - tweet them and tag @JakartaOneConf. We have created a link that can help you with decorating your cake at https://jakarta.ee/ - Download Flag button. We’ll have a poll selecting the best cake of the Jakarta EE 9 release! Having a bit of fun and sugar will not hurt for sure!

Hope to see you all on December 8th.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse