Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

It was mentioned as a possible template or inspiration by Mike, and although https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/eclipse_edge_charter.php does not state any fees yet, it says the WG will determine the fees later down the road.

So I would be very surprised to see no fees at all, but since even Jakarta EE has Zero fees for participating members of the smallest size, it would be nice to see that also in MP. For larger companies, well, it's up to you to figure out how much the larger members are happy to pay.

As I understand things the fee structure for a working group is up to that working group, so this doesn’t affect the Jakarta EE or MicroProfile working groups.