Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Development Workspace - Slack invite

Cool. Thanks, Tanja.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Polymer, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: http://enterprisejavanews.com