Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Help wanted: improved signature test tool

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 10:14 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Scott, what you describe below is what the sigtest tool does.
That's why we use it.  And that's why it needs to be enhanced
to address the problem I described.

The signature file generation is done when the TCK is being constructed,
we don't need it at testing time, but the same tool does both.

Makes sense, thanks for explaining :)