Re: [jakarta.ee-community] presentations

I think a bird's view is always a good starter for newcomers, while detail sessions on specific specifications to interesting for experts. So it might be better to reduce detail level in your planned submissions if the topic is full EE 9.

-Markus

Von: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kito Mann
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Februar 2020 20:00
An: Jakarta EE community discussions
Betreff: [jakarta.ee-community] presentations

Hello everyone,

As I look to submit to conferences for later this year, I'd like to start proposing one on Jakarta EE. Right now I'm thinking of something that covers Jakarta EE (brief history), what's new in Jakarta EE 9, discussion of MicroProfile, and a brief comparison to other Java solutions. Although with that many topics, it might not have enough detail for some.Thoughts? Suggestions? Existing art?

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn

Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Polymer, Web Components, Angular

Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: http://enterprisejavanews.com

Back to the top