[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talks, looking for presenters!!

Hello Jakarta community!

I am hoping that by now, you are all very familiar with our Jakarta Tech Talks meet ups and that you attened or even peseneted at some point. Quick reminder these meetup are schedulled once or twice a month and cover wide range of topics related to Java Cloud Native technologies. To those who prefer direct youtube link, click here.

If you are interested to present, please get in touch with me or simply sing up to this sheet and I'll conntact you, so we can schedule the session.

Many thanks and looking forward to many more Jakarta Tech Talks!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse