Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE tutorial pictures

That's a good point.

I already had to patch some for a Jakarta EE related video tutorial I work on at the moment.
While that only covers very few aspects of the tutorial, I hope others either at Eclipse Foundation or involved vendors can help with that on a larger scale?

Regards,

Werner