[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Town Hall call, Jan 30th 2019

Hello everyone!

Many thanks for joining the call and showing interest in Jakarta EE!! It was great to notice that interest and excitement about Jakarta EE is growing.

Thanks to Mike Milinkovich and the Jakarta EE Working Group members - the panelists, on providing Jakarta EE progress and update. We are all working hard and hoping we will have another Town Hall and update for the community shortly!

Many thanks to Heiko Rupp, the official MC of the event,  for keeping the questions flowing! We already know that on the next call we would like to improve and ensure we hear more questions coming directly to the community. Also, do fell free to provide your feedback to me or this discussion group and share your thoughts about Jakarta EE Town Hall calls.

I also need to let you know that we have a big disappointment with regards to the recording of the call - it did not go well! So, while we do not have a recording, we do have the presentations (attached) and we do have Meeting Minutes, initiated by Ameila Eiras, but written by the community (many thanks for these also!!!).

Happy weekend everyone and please help us cheer and celebrate 15 year of Eclipse Foundation!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Avast logo