[jakarta.ee-community] Jakartablogs.ee is Live! PS: Bloggers, We Need You!

Hi Jakarta EE Community,

Just in time for the Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 GA release tomorrow, our Jakartablogs.ee blog aggregator is live!

Jakartablogs.ee is the blog home for our global community to stay up to date on the latest Jakarta EE news, technologies, best practices, and more. We hope that Jakartablogs.ee will be a place where the world will come to read relevant, timely, and thought-provoking content on open source enterprise Java innovation for the cloud.

It’s easy for Jakarta EE community bloggers to add their own feed to Jakartablogs.ee. After reviewing the guidelines, authors can simply open a GitHub issue or create a pull request with their feed-specific information.

Please visit Jakartablogs.ee, bookmark the site, and add your blog today!

Thanks,
Thabang
--
Thabang Mashologu
Vice President, Marketing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.416.710.9143 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Read the latest Eclipse IoT Success Story: Bosch Pursues An Open Strategy To Transform IoT

Back to the top