Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Proposal - Unit JSF & JAX-RS...?

[...]

RS> I think that JSF would be much more natural to use and the POSTBACK
RS> would be completely hidden from the user. Maybe this could be a big step
RS> forward for JSF in general?

Hello Ralph,

There has been a lot of thinking about proposals similar to yours, but
we were always constrained with how much we wanted to tinker with the
core JSF spec.  Now that we have moved development to Jakarta EE I think
it's possible to re-consider more broad proposals such as yours.

RS> Please let me know what you think and if here is the right place to
RS> discuss it?

I suggest you take it up at

mojarra developer discussions <mojarra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed