Re: [iot-wg] [Q] Recommended IIoT package system using OSS (including Eclipse and other projects)

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the information. I roughly read except for PPMP.
I am expecting a package system that can be used easily, and
the following are considered as main constituent elements.

1) Protocol conversion of the data source (for example, various
   PLC I/F => OPC-UA)
2) Data collection (I want to limit the protocol to OPC-UA, MQTT, BLE)
3) Data storage (time series DB + offline analysis DB)
4) Stream Processing (Simple data processing and statistical
   processing using Time Window are briefly described)
5) Monitoring (Realtime visualization)
6) Offline Analysis and Modeling (The created model is portable
   and operates regardless of cloud or on-premise)
7) Realtime diagnosis (It is a judgment by the created model,
   it is a function of monitoring, including a notification function)

If data to be collected is decided, firstly 1) to 5) are realized
in a short period of time without writing the code as much as possible,
and top priority is given to stable operation for several months.
6) and later, I think that it is a phase to work in parallel after
the realization of 5).

I would like to know about recommended systems that are all-in-one
package and easy to use.

For example, as one idea, the following combinations and so on.
I have not verified these.

1) Commercial products somewhere
2) Eclipse Milo based system (OPC-UA), Eclipse Paho based system (MQTT),
   any BLE system
3) InfluxDB (TSDB) + Storage (or any DB)
4) System developed on Apache Flink
5) Grafana
6) R/Python-based system (RStudio, Jupyter Notebook) + Java source of
   created model by H2O.ai
7) Microservice of model by 6) + Apache Flink + Grafana

It is glad if you can tell me if there are recommended (all-in-one?)
packages etc on the premise that we do not develop as much as possible
and want to operate easily. I understand if it is that there is not yet
such the convenient system.

Regards,

--Shigeru

<benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote, Wed, 10 Jan 2018 16:08:15 +0100