Re: [iot-wg] [Q] Recommended IIoT package system using OSS (including Eclipse and other projects)

Hi Shigeru,

Did you check out the Eclipse IoT Working Group white paper on I4.0 / IIoT? https://iot.eclipse.org/white-paper-industry-40
We also have some case studies about how OSS projects such as Eclipse 4diac or Eclipse NeoScada are being used by companies to build IIoT solutions - https://iot.eclipse.org/case-studies/
Last but not least, our Production Performance Management testbed specifically focuses on the manufacturing industry https://iot.eclipse.org/testbeds/production-performance-management/

Feel free to ask additional questions on this mailing list, there is a bunch of folks from the IIoT world here who might be able to help :-)

Thanks,
Benjamin -