[iot-wg] New time for Eclipse IoT WG Meeting

All,

At the last IoT WG meeting it was discussed that we might look for a new time to hold the IoT WG meeting.  Some people have indicated that the current time slot is not a great time for them.  As our community grows I think it is important to make sure we are including as many people as possible.

Therefore, I have created a Doodle poll to survey the WG members. Please take the time to specify your availability for the meeting time. I would like to get your input before the next meeting on Sept. 27.

http://doodle.com/poll/d49pcfgcwsvf62yd

Thansk
Ian

btw, the next meeting will be held at the usual time.  :-)

--
Ian Skerrett
VP of Marketing

Twitter: @ianskerrett