Re: [iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2017 Questions

Possible dumb question: is this a "pick one" or "pick all" question?

Mike Milinkovich
+1.613.220.3223

On Jan 24, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree Android Studio should be added.  Below is the current list that I also expanded to include text editors.  This list won’t be able to include all editors and IDEs but hopefully it includes the major ones.

Which text editor or IDE do you use when building IoT solutions?

·        Eclipse Desktop IDE (ex. Eclipse JDT, Eclipse CDT)

·        Eclipse Che

·        Arduino IDE

·        Platform.io

·        IntelliJ IDEA