[iot-wg] IoT White Paper - Success!

Hi everyone,

As you may know, we published a new Eclipse IoT White paper a few weeks ago. The title is: The Three Software Stacks Required for IoT Architectures. It was a great success and a big effort on behalf of the Eclipse IoT team at the Foundation, as well as you, the Working Group Members. We wanted to share a few stats from the New IoT White Paper Promotion.

Here are the stats, as of today November 2, 2016.

Tweets Benjamin's tweet - Oct 18

Implementing #IoT Architectures with #OpenSource [📒 White Paper] https://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2016/10/18/implementing-iot-architectures-with-open-source-white-paper … /cc @EclipseIoT

50 RT + 40 Likes Impressions: 10,100

EclipseIoT tweet - Oct 17

The 3 Software Stacks Required for #IoT Architectures eclip.se/aU â–¶ #whitepaper pic.twitter.com/kO4yS5g8Bj

51 RT + 31 Likes

Impressions = 8,865

Engagements = 348

Impressions = 3.9%

Dzone: https://dzone.com/articles/towards-an-open-iot-cloud-platform

Likes = 4

Views = 2894

LinkedIn

Post Oct 20: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/three-software-stacks-required-internet-things-iot-ian-skerrett?trk=prof-post

Views = 9749

Likes = 719

Shares = 269

Post Oct 21:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-source-iot-software-stacks-ian-skerrett?trk=prof-post

Views =1352

Likes = 100

Shares = 26 Downloads

# of PDF downloads: 22K hits, from 3619 visitors/IP addresses

Thank you again for your help!

Regards,

Roxanne

Back to the top