[iot-wg] IoT Playground - EclipseCon Europe 2016

Hi everyone,

We are organizing an IoT Playground at EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event, and would like to invite you to participate.

Interested? To participate:
    • Add your information here https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT_Playground_ECE_2016
    • Email us your logo, it will to be include on the the conference website and printed program

IoT Playground details:
- Each station includes a table (approx. 185 cm wide and 80 cm deep), 2 chairs, power outlet, and access to a wired Internet connection
- Setup time: Tuesday, October 25, 15:45 - 17:00
- IoT Playground hours: Wednesday, October 26, 9:45 - 20:00

Please let us know if you have special requirements, such as extra space, extra time to set up, or information on renting a monitor.

Thank you again, and we look forward to a fun time in the Playground!

Regards,
The IoT Playground team

--

Roxanne Joncas