[iot-wg] mangoh.io ; legato.io ; hackathon at Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit June-13-14

Dear everyone,

As you may know, Sierra Wireless is a founding member of the following open source projects:
  • http://mangoh.io — IoT open source hardware for industrial-grade products, distributed by Element14,
  • http://legato.io — a Linux-based embedded platform (Linux Yocto project + IoT Application Framework using Eclipse tooling and protocols) designed to simply IoT application development, and running on mangOH boards.

I'm the host of the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit, held in Paris June-13 & 14, where the Eclipse Foundation will have a stand to showcase IoT Working Group projects on mangOH & Legato.

I’m delighted to invite you, members & users of IoT Eclipse projects, to attend the summit, and participate to the hackathon party starting June-13 at 11am until June-14 6pm — June-13 is actually dedicated to the hackathon and demo installations, and June-14 is the plenary session with presentations, demos showroom, and the hackathon continued.

I have the pleasure to offer you a 200€ discount, lowering the entry fees down to 60€ (instead of 260€) with the following code: « ECLIPSE60 » (to be used before May-end).
For more information or register (before end of May), please use this link:

I hope you’ll join us in June in Paris,

Kind regards

.Thibault.
Thibault Cantegrel  ::  Director, Developer Program
SIERRA WIRELESS
Direct +33 5 61 00 73 46  ::  Mobile +33 6 66 79 66 91

Back to the top