Re: [iot-wg] Fwd: Re: Agenda for IOT WG Meeting - April 27

Just a small question,
now if we speak of "Eclipse" it means Eclipse the Foundation ?

--
Julien Vermillard

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

Here is a presentation about the new Eclipse project trademark guidelines that Wayne Beaton will be using during our call later today.

Ian