Re: [iot-wg] IoT World 2016 - Demo Invitation

Sorry for the spam. Wrong reply address …
 :-(

On 04/20/2016 09:34 AM, Jérôme Leroux wrote:
Hello Roxanne,

We can have a demo for the Edje project. It is a small electronic board with an LCD screen. Unfortunately we can't be present during the conference. I suppose you prefer that someone from the project comes at the booth ?
If you are interested we may send you the board with some flyers.

Regards,
Jérôme