[iot-wg] IoT World 2016 - Demo Invitation

Hello everyone,

The Eclipse Foundation has a booth at the upcoming IoT World 2016 conference in Santa Clara, May 10 - 12, 2016.
https://iotworldevent.com/

This is a great IoT conference and we'd love for you to come demo Eclipse IoT projects and show what you've been doing with these projects for Open Source IoT! Benjamin and Ian will be at the booth showing their demos as well.

Please let me know by Wednesday, April 20 if you would like to join us and we will make room for you at our booth.

Regards,
Roxanne
--

Roxanne Joncas