Re: [iot-wg] OSGi not being listed under open standards

Susan,

The list of standards is focused on the IoT protocols that the IoT group has been focusing on. There are a lot of existing standards, like OSGi, XML, http, etc, etc that can also be used.  The list is not meant to be exhaustive but a short list on the new IoT protocols.

Regards,
Ian