[iot-wg] Open IoT Developer Challenge

All,

As discussed during the last WG call, I would like to organize a developer challenge to encourage developers to build solutions based on Eclipse IoT technology and open standards.

The overall theme of the challenge would be Open IoT. Developers would be asked to apply to participate in the challenge and then we would have a panel of judges to choose the winner.  The winners would be announced at EclipseCon.

To be successful, I’d like to lined up some great prizes. Therefore, I was wondering if any WG members would like to sponsor the challenge and provide funding for the prizes. If we can get 2-3 sponsors at $3K each, I think we could provide some nice prizes.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in help out.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing