Re: [iot-testbeds] GitHub repo for test bed backend

Hi Kai,

This looks like great stuff. Would it be OK for you to move this code to the testbed existing repo, where we have Kura integrations, data simulators, etc. already? https://github.com/eclipselabs/eclipseiot-testbed-productionperformancemanagement
In general I think that having the code on a private GH repo will just make things very complex to deal with. If you already have the liberty to add external collaborators to the bsinno repo, this is already not very different to collaborating on an eclipselabs GH repo? Unless the collaborators would be read-only?
I would happy to work with you on what could be a solution that would work for Bosch, keeping in mind that the testbeds are, in my sense, meant to have a slightly looser IP policy than a typical Eclipse project, since it might be in the partners’ interests to work on glue code that depends on commercial solutions, for example.

Did you have a chance to work on the architecture/component diagram in the meantime?

Thanks!
Benjamin -

PS: if you could add me (kartben) to the repo, that would be great.