[iot-testbeds] doodle for call / RE: GitHub repo for test bed backend

Hi,

Once we have conducted the proper checks & approvals on the private repo we should merge it with [1].
I wasn’t aware before that the latter existed.

I’m looking forward to your proposal of the high-level architecture!

Let's organize a call about the “Future of the testbed”. Things were I would like to get your feedback:
* Set up a secure, stable infrastructure for all components
* Integrate further components (4diac, Apache Kafka / Cloudera?, maybe ditto)

I would set up a skype session if you let me know if you’re interested and about your preferred time [2].
I understand there is an iot working group call on January 9, so maybe we can present the current progress and ideas there as well.

[1] https://github.com/eclipselabs/eclipseiot-testbed-productionperformancemanagement
[2] https://terminplaner.dfn.de/foodle.php?id=1k97ccsja5t2402t

Merry Christmas,

Axel Meinhardt

(INST-INL/PRM1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | http://www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112486 | Mobil +49 173 5173094 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | mailto:axel.meinhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top