[iot-pmc] Project Lead election for Ege Korkan on Eclipse Thingweb™

A project lead election for Ege Korkan on project Eclipse Thingweb™
(iot.thingweb) was started by Daniel Peintner with this criteria:

Lately there have been internal restructuring taking place and the overall
goal of the Eclipse Thingweb™ project has been widened (e.g., with
playground and more tools to come in the near future). In this spirit we were
also discussing to propose new project leads for the overall goals of the
project.

Hence, I would to nominate Ege Korkan (ekorkan) as a new project lead. At the
same time I would like to step back in my role as project lead.
Anyhow, I still plan to be (and remain) active committer and technical
contributor to the node-wot sub-project(s).

FYI: Some history of Eges contributions w.r.t. thingweb:
- Leading the reorganization of the project for some time
- Contributed the Playground
- Presented Eclipse Thingweb in conferences
- Member of WoT Working group and co-chair of the WoT Community Group

It is my pleasure to nominate  Ege Korkan (ekorkan) as Project Lead on
Eclipse Thingweb™.

Eclipse Thingweb™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.thingweb/elections/election-ege-korkan-project-lead-eclipse-thingweb%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.thingweb