[iot-pmc] Project Lead election for Cristiano Aguzzi on Eclipse Thingweb™

A project lead election for Cristiano Aguzzi on project Eclipse Thingweb™
(iot.thingweb) was started by Matthias Kovatsch with this criteria:

With shifting focus and responsibilities in my day job, I have not been able
to fulfill my role as Project Lead satisfactorily. Hence, I would like to
step down and nominate a successor:

Cristiano Aguzzi has been a Committer on Thingweb since 2019 and is steadily
under the top 3 contributors. He has been the de facto technical lead for
node-wot for a while and supported the community by parenting the project
issue tracker.

He has made the following contributions:
- more than 100 PRs on node-wot (<600 total)
- redesign of the core and binding interface
- alignment with the latest Scripting API spec

Furthermore, he is a member of the related W3C WoT Working Group as Invited
Expert and co-chair of the W3C WoT Community Group.

It is my pleasure to nominate Cristiano as my successor as Project Lead on
Eclipse Thingweb™.

Eclipse Thingweb™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.thingweb/elections/election-cristiano-aguzzi-project-lead-eclipse-thingweb%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.thingweb