Re: [iot-pmc] Nomination Stefan Pfahler for Eclipse EdiTDor

Hi Sebastian,

sorry for the late reply. Indeed it seems this has slipped.

However, the nomination simply says:

> Further developer for the new Eclipse ediTDor project.

Committership is granted based on existing merit [1]. However, the PMC (or at least I) cannot review that, based on the information provided. It would be great if you have some kind of github filter or public reference to existing contributions of Stefan.

Cheers

Jens

[1]: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#elections-committer