Re: [iot-pmc] Nomination Stefan Pfahler for Eclipse EdiTDor

PMC members, it looks like this election completed some time ago using the standard mechanism, but must have slipped through the cracks while waiting on your approval.

In the meantime, it looks like Eric made an addition to the PMI that provides PMC members with a list of notifications of interesting events (select "Notifications" from the drop down next to "Welcom, <name>" in the PMI. See Bug 536858 ("As PMC member I need a list of things requiring approval") for more information (including the part where I say that I need to add this to the handbook).

Wayne