Re: [iot-pmc] Nomination of Pierre Terrée for the Eclipse IoT PMC

+1 from me

Kai

On 21.07.20 18:12, Jens Reimann wrote:
> Hello PMC,
>
> I would like to officially nominate Pierre Terrée [1] as a new member
> for the Eclipse IoT PMC.
>
> Pierre is the project lead of Eclipse Keyple [2],  and being a mentor
> for the project, I saw Pierre handling the onboarding and learning to
> navigate his way around in the Eclipse Foundation community. Eclipse
> Keyple has been an active participant in the Eclipse ecosystem.
>
> As Pierre is working for Calypso, this would also add some more
> diversity to the PMC from an employer perspective.
>
> I do think that the PMC would benefit from his experience and support.
>
> @PMC: Please cast your vote in the following 72 hours by responding to
> this email thread.
>
> +1 from me
>
> [1] https://projects.eclipse.org/user/10989
> [2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.keyple
>
> --
> Jens Reimann
> Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
> Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
> 85630 Grasbrunn
> Germany
> phone: +49 89 2050 71286
>
> Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com <http://www.de.redhat.com>,
> Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen,
> HRB 153243,
> Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill,
> Thomas Savage

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Software Developer - Bosch IoT Hub

Bosch.IO GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch.io

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne
Reckling

Back to the top